About Your Job:
•The Aircraft Cabin Mechanic will be performing cabin maintenance task, defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by the Licensed Engineer or Lead Mechanic. He should be capable of inspection /rectification of entire cabin including Seats/Galleys/Vinyl/Carpets/Floor Mats and should be able to release the Aircraft Serviceable as per Company Standard. The successful candidate ensure that he is fully conversant with accomplishing the task allocated to him and seeking guidance in any area of task that he is not familiar with. Also, able to read and interprets aircraft manual and specification to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing damage components. About You:To be successful in this role you must have the following Qualification, Experience and Skills:
* Recognised Aeronautical/ Technical
•Degree or Diploma
* Minimum of
•5 years experience as an aircraft mechanic or job related experience and capable of maintaining the interior of the aircraft at very high standard
* In-depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals.
* Ability to work autonomously without supervision
* Able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
* Good communication skills with Basic Computer knowledge