The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with annual revenue of approximately US$ 15.6 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, the fourth largest combined air services provider in the world and Emirates, the Group's rapidly expanding and award winning international airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 121 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 170 wide-bodied aircraft. Today the airline has orders worth over US$ 84 billion for 233 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. Essential to our continued business success as we expand will be the on-going employment of high quality people to join our multi-cultural team of over 167 nationalities.
Dubai, a tourism centre and modern cosmopolitan city with high standards of healthcare, education and leisure pursuits for residents offers those we hire one of the most desirable lifestyle locations in the world. In addition to lifestyle and tax free salary benefits, the Emirates Group also offers professional development opportunities to help employees develop new skills and grow their careers successfully.
To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans.
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to customers of Emirates, provide them with details on Emirates tariff fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products.
• Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
• Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
• Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
• Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed; time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
• Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received. Whenever possible create a database of all potential customers and develop a personal relationship with them by giving occasional calls and informing them of new services provided, there by the customer always contacts the Agent for their travel needs. Reservations and Ticketing Offices only.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.