• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the Directors
• Provide reporting and budgeting
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Extensive knowledge of accounting
• Ability to support the computer system
• Knowledge of banking regulations in order to maintain multiple checking and savings accounts
• Must be able to do business calculations; complete reports with statistical data and mathematical relationships; perform quickly and accurately all computations related to accounting.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations,
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Able to do up to finalization.