Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 13, 2018 – IT managers want better protection for their mission-critical applications with shielded connectivity that still allows fast deployment and simple maintenance. Leviton delivers that solution with the release of two universal panels for its popular e2XHD Snap-In Cassette Patching System. These flat and angled 1RU panels support fiber, UTP, and now shielded connectivity.
“Enterprise and data center IT organizations require network infrastructure that protects their data flow, yet allows easy cable routing and simple moves, adds, and changes,” said Mark Dearing, Leviton Senior Product Manager. “The e2XHD universal panels allow for a complete mix-and-match of Leviton fiber, shielded, and UTP snap-in cassettes. These panels include the added option of using high-performing Atlas-X1TM shielded components, including Cat 8, to protect networks from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI).”
The e2XHD Snap-In Cassette Patching System includes 1RU high-density universal flat and angled patch panels, copper and fiber snap-in cassettes, and accessories for additional cable protection and management. e2XHD cassettes quickly snap in and pull out of the panels for easy installation and maintenance. Copper cassettes are available empty for field termination, or can be pre-terminated with UTP or shielded connectors for quick deployment. Panels also accommodate Atlas-X1 shielded Cat 8 pre-terminated trunks. Fiber cassettes are pre-terminated for fast deployment and assured high performance.
• Panels allow a mix-and-match of Leviton fiber and copper snap-in cassettes
• High-density 1RU panels support 48 copper ports
• Fiber MTP® cassettes provide a simple migration path to 40 Gb/s or 100 Gb/s networks, are pre-terminated, and are available in 12 or 24 fibers, OM3, OM4, OM4+ or single-mode
• e2XHD copper cassettes are available empty for field termination, or can be pre-terminated with UTP or shielded copper connectors, including Cat 8, for quick deployment. Pre-terminated solutions ship directly from Leviton’s Chicago or Glenrothes (UK) factories for fast global service
• Atlas-X1 and eXtreme® copper connectors easily snap into the cassette after termination
• Shielded solutions provide industry-leading performance and protection across networks that require greater security and EMI/RFI immunity
• Panel covers and cassette blanks offer extra protection from dust and damage
To learn more about the e2XHD Snap-In Cassette Patching System, visit leviton.com/e2xhd.
About Leviton Network Solutions
Leviton Network Solutions delivers complete network infrastructure systems for enterprise, data center, government, education, health care and residential markets around the globe. Solutions include copper and fiber optic connectivity, power distribution units, and much more. All Leviton products are engineered to exacting standards, offer industry-leading performance and are backed by the industry’s best service and support. Builders, contractors and other industry professionals consistently rank Leviton products as the most preferred brand in the industry. Make the smart choice for a better network. Learn more at leviton.com/ns or twitter.com/LevitonNS.
Leviton is the smart choice, delivering the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial customers in more than 90 countries across the globe. From simple switches and receptacles, to networking systems and smart home automation, Leviton exceeds market needs by delivering innovative products to create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, LED lighting and lighting energy management systems, and security and automation applications. For Leviton, it is clear the FUTURE IS ON. For more information, visit www.leviton.com, www.facebook.com/leviton, www.twitter.com/leviton, or www.youtube.com/Levitonmfg.