JOB SUMMARY/ OVERVIEWPlans and executes IT projects as per Entity requirements and internal processes and procedures and within agreed limits of time and costs.Job Holder reports to the Head of Service Delivery. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning the project in order to accomplish its goals or produce the products required within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
• Articulate and negotiate consensus on a final vision of the product and/or the core project goals from scoping the requirements of all stakeholders, not forgetting the end-user.
• Defining acceptance criteria for project deliverables and works towards achieving stakeholder acceptance of deliverables
• Identify the need for resources and should subsequently take on team management responsibilities in relation to the resources available to the project.
• Understand relevant methodologies, processes and standards and ensures that all project team members understand and follow these also.
• Prioritize tasks and recognize the difference between urgent and important tasks and Monitor own progress; check quality and accuracy of own work before submitting for approval or further processing.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
• Carries out other related or similar duties as assigned by line manager.