Job Purpose:To support the kitchen staff in the food preparation process
• Assist in the food preparation process, completing allocated and routine tasks as instructed.
• Work within operational standards to ensure the kitchen and food preparation process remain within Company and Municipality guidelines.
• Arrange for the efficient storage of goods as per guidelines.
• Work efficiently to control wastage of food and non- food items.
• Ensure the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen at all times.
• Possess complete and thorough knowledge of how to operate all kitchen equipment and machinery, including cleaning and maintenance practices.
• Carry out additional tasks as instructed by management